In the interest of all things tasteful and right in the world I am NOT going to show that picture again directly on this site, but if you REALLY need to see it again, click here, then come back to read the captions and vote…
REMEMBER: This is the FINAL CAPTION COMPETITION in the current Caption Competition League. Votes are valid until noon Friday 3rd of August 2007!
2. Thank Christ he’s not circumcised.
5. …so then I said to him ” hang me upside down me bollox “…
9. When everything seems glum and there is no hope left in the world… always remember… things could be worse.
10. when postman Pat’s route was increased in size he was told he would need a bigger sack, little did his bosses know Pat was not the brightest
24. When grandpa got home they hung the wrong trout.
27. Things I would love to do to Roy Walker, annoying presenter of popular 1990’s ITV quizshow “Catchphrase”….no 1….
31. Looks just like the turkey my granny sucked….oops i mean plucked last christmas!!!!!!
38. just like joe fox’s chance of winning the caption competition. Hanging on, but about to sacked !!!!
39. Even his knob has a farmer’s suntan.
41. You spin me right round baby , right round like a record baby right round, right round .
43. “will it plop?”
62. Rejected cover art for “ooyay!” by Stanley Rum.
63. As usual Kevin was feeling a little teste. At a stretch, he had the look of a man who had made a balls-up.
72. what a langer
73. “Hey Kevin!…How are they hanging?”
80. Body of missing drug pusher found at turkey
farm. According to a migrant worker: “Yeah, we
found the dude when we clearing out for a health
inspection – reckon he could have been hanging in
there at the back for six years. We’d only have
found him otherwise if we hit a busy Christmas”.
81. Viagra’s for wimps.
82. The proposed new ad for ‘Johnson’s Baby Powder’ is hanging in the balance.
89. “Inspiration is all about the blood rushing to the head,” stated Caption League Leader Rory Corbett, but to date he hasn’t clarified which one he was referring to.
94. DIY Circumcisions ….. never a good idea
95. “It puts the lotion in the basket….”