What’s your favourite caption? Read on for a chance to vote now…
Add a comment below with the number of the caption you’d like to vote for. Check back after noon (GMT) Friday 15th of June to see results.
10. Screw the caption, any techie advice on how to cut out that kid and superimposs my photo in there instead!
14. Alistair’s mum told him to never refuse if any woman ever offered him buns…..!!
21. When Little Johnny asked for puppies for his birthday, the last thing he expected was……
24. no i not here with anyone , lets go
28. The new merger between TGI Fridays and Hooters kept all the kids happy.
31. Now we know what happened Chris Murphy.
34. Harry Potter grows up.
38. Stare at the picture for 60 seconds. Can you make out a kid between these two lovely ladies? That is what we call an optical illusion. (Warning: If you think one of the ladies is staring at you then you may require medical advice)
39. hallo can I stick my cock in your ear!!!!
40. “I bet I could lace my sneakers all the way twice over with that string!”
41. Its amazing how your mind hypes up the “good old days”. Example no.1 A trip to Mandys to celebrate my 12th Birthday.
42. By the way, joking aside, for anyone that hasn’t
already done so, I would REALLY appreciate if you
could get in to Easons on Patricks Street, Cork
this weekend and purchase an *AUTHOR-SIGNED* copy
of my book “OOYAY by STANLEY RUMM”.
You’ll find it in the Cork section (at the moment).
Your 11.95euros will get you an excellent & unique
work of fiction, as well as helping me find
wholesale-support for national coverage. (It’s
actually selling well, but any support ASAP much
52. Exclusive: World breast feeding champion for Neptune stadium exhibition match.
55. god bless him , if only he knew what to do.
58. You gotta be over this height to be able to take the ride
62. Harry Ramsden’s new double fish and clit supper was proving to be a popular promotion.
65. Milky Bar kid gets to see where the milk really comes from…
67. For years Justin’s father suspected he might be gay. On his 12th birthday he decided to find out for sure.
72. When I was that age I used to say “up the ucks” about what may now be termed “sloppy seconds” on a mars bar or a bag of taytos. Once again I ask why was I born in the 1970s Ireland!!!
77. When can I see the Puppies ?
82. “If only I was old enough to get a horn!”
83. thats a nice pair of tits you’ve got there
85. Stanley Rumm book signing in Easons gets off to a good start. Ooyay! (cue song “Yellow”)
88. Thank heaven for false hands !
89. Its a long time since Sheila Joyce & her twin played the matinee show at the Jack Forde’s Sex Emporium , obviously young Kevin was not pleased .
91. who knew that the umpla women would be a great attraction in the chocalte factory