What’s your favourite caption for this photo?
Read the captions, add a comment to vote for your favourite (just the number will do, although if you’d like to say more by all means do). Check back after NOON Friday (17th of May 2007) to see the results…
14. High Platform Dive awards ceremony…
21. The girls on the left couldn’t help but applaud the speed and technique of the Chinese dogshit-eating champion.
24. Serves her right for not wearing runners like the rest of them
28. Just testing my new modern breast implants.
34. Remember to always wear clean underwear. Because you just never know.
38. I guess that stocks aren’t the only things falling in asia
40. It may not be politically correct to say it, but sometimes epilepsy can be fun.
55. Don’t worry she’s ok. Japanese people don’t have too far to fall
56. The Leinster Ladygirls try out their new scrum half.
58. They applauded, but Mimi suddenly realised that her high-dive into an egg-cup of water might not have been thoroughly thought out.
62. Damn those Masai Barefoot Technology high-heels.
65. New Olympic Exhibition Sport for Beijing 2008: Boardless Stairs Surfing.
67. The Producer had thought she was just being self-deprecating when she told him she was a spastic.
77. Look no arms!!!!!
82. The Man From Atlantis stroke is still best used underwater.
83. If she wasn’t flat chested before, she is now !!!!!!!!
85. This photo gives me the horn. Lots of bare legs and a woman going down.
88. Yet again Kaptiongod delivers in the very average photo for caption competition
89. Jonathan O’Brien, the Sinn Fein candidate knew those shoes were a bad idea
91. I hope the one on the right doesn’t try to pick he up, her arms will snap in two.